To register, please visit our online Admissions Portal to begin the process.
Admisison Process & Entry Requirements
Children who wish to register with Edison International Academy are expected to have a good command of the English language as we follow the National Curriculum of England.
Children from all nationalities and backgrounds are welcome to apply with us, however, priority will be given to children who meet the language requirements as well as siblings.
Initial applications are free, and can be submitted via this website. Alternatively, an application form can be obtained from our school offices. Once the application form is completed and submitted, our Administration Office will get in touch with you to set up an appointment for an entrance assessment.
The entrance assessment for Preschool classes test children’s social and emotional readiness for school as well as their gross and fine motor skills.
Applicants for the Reception classes are tested on their language skills, their knowledge of letters and their related sounds as well as their number skills.
Primary and Secondary children are required to complete a test in English and Mathematics.
If your child is offered a place, the registration procedure can commence. Edison International Academy requires the following documentation:
- Completed Application Form
- Passport copy of child
- Passport copy of both parents
- Copy of Qatar ID of child and parents
- Employment certificate of Child’s sponsor
- Medical Assessment Form from Health Center
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Latest school report and school report from the previous year
- Behaviour report (Primary children)
- 6 passport size photographs